Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Dream

I had an odd dream last night that I wanted to record.
There was a path through some mountains, hills, lakes. I was running along it at super fast dream speed. I came upon a sort of safari bus where there were others in my group riding. I got on and sat next to Sabrina. I asked her where a girl was. I cannot remember the name of the girl I was looking for, but I was very in love with her. The strange thing was that the feelings I had for this other girl were the feelings I have always associated with Sabrina. Because of this I thought it was Sabrina I was looking for. I was ignoring the flirting of the Sabrina sitting next to me because she wasn't telling me where the other girl was. I even threatened to just get off the bus and go find her myself if Sabrina didn't tell me where she was. She told me the girl I was looking for was with another guy. And I didn't quite catch the name. But I had a visual of the names of the girl and the guy she was with. At the time I was interested in who the guy was. I read the name Lulouche and felt like "ah, of course she's with him." It was about that time I realized who I was talking to and noticed her heavy flirting and coming onto me. I decided that although I don't feel the way I usually do about her, I would atleast give her the attention she deserves. It was at that time that the bus stopped for a bathroom break. She got off to use the bathroom, and I woke up before I had a chance to see her again.

I wonder if this is a way of telling myself that it is not Sabrina that I am in love with, but her memory. And that by only paying attention to the memory, I'm missing out on the obvious things happening around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment