Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Getting back into the swing of things

I remembered that this would be a good way to keep track of interesting things I'm doing. Help me to be more aware of the time I spend.

I've been toying with the idea of using what I learned from the Massive Gold Blueprint in other areas than just W.o.W.
Trying to do with the stock market will incur about a third of the profit being taken by the government as New Gains tax if the stocks are held for less than one year.
Trying to do something with eBay or Amazon is a bit daunting so I haven't looked seriously into that yet. I believe the new gains tax would apply there as well.
Appears that any profit in the real world is reduced by a third because the government wants their cut.
I might be able to do something in Tera Online, since the profit isn't taxed as high from what I recall.

No comments:

Post a Comment